Training Courses Available
Safety Training Course
Cor Na Habhann offer a range of Safety Training Courses for all Industries. Please fill out the our contact form for more information. With our expert consultation team we can help you choose the correct Safety Training Course .
Abrasive Wheels Course
- Abrasive Wheel Training Introduction
- Construction Site Safety Awareness
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Abrasive Wheel Selection
- Wheel Storage
- Wheel types and markings
- Theoretical Examination
- Practical Examination
- Abrasive Wheel Selection – Testing and mounting of new wheel
- Cleaning, inspection, labelling and recording.
Manual Handling Training Course
The aim of the Manual Handling Training Course is to provide participants with the knowledge, skills and attitude to enable them to lift and move loads in accordance with good manual handling techniques.
Manual Handling Training Course Content:
- Introduction to the manual handling training course
- Legislation pertaining to Manual Handling
- Physiology and Anatomy
- Manual Handling Risk Assessments
- Proper lifting techniques- demonstration and practical
Working at Heights & Harness Inspection Training Course
This working at heights and harness inspection training course is designed to llow for safe working at height and to ensure that candidates are competent in all current Fall Arrest and Working at Height methods.