Safety Risk Assessment – Safety Statements – Construction Safety – Ergonomic Consultation – Audits – Inspections
We provide a range of consultancy services as below:
- Carryout Role of Project Supervisor Design Stage (PSDP) and Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS) within the Construction Industry.
- Provide advice on Health and Safety Legislations, Regulations, Codes of Practices and Guidelines on a retained service to include outside normal business hours advice.
- Development and Communications of Specific Method Statements
- Carry out Risk Assessments
- Development and implementation of Safety Statements.
- Development and implementation of Health and Safety Plans
- Development and implementation of Emergency Planning
- Carry out Safety Audits and Safety Inspections relevant to that industry.
- Carry out Near Miss / Incident / Accident Investigations.
- Act on behalf of clients in consultation with external agencies (Local Authorities, Gardai, Ambulance Services, Fire and Rescue Services, Security Services, ESB, Bord Gais, Eircom, Health and Safety Authority and other contractors associated with the clients).
- Viewing drawings and preparing preliminary construction site safety plans.
- Develop Construction stage Health and Safety plans.
- Carry out risk assessments and inspections prior to and during construction stage.
- Induct, train and manage sub contractors on site.
- Examine the role and responsibilities of the client, designer and contractor(s).
- Carry out training in Toolbox talks, Plant and Machinery.
- Development and implementation of training programmes specific to client’s requirements.
- Hazard Identification.
- Implement control measures to reduce risk.
- Liaise with client in correct operation of safety management system.
- Conduct periodic reviews of hazards in your operation and advice on interventions to manage risk.